Dollar General: January 3rd 2011 - Present
As a Senior WebFOCUS Programmer Analyst, Douglas, designed, developed, and tested
many WebFOCUS Reporting and Dashboard / Portal solutions for required projects. Douglas also created application level SDLC documentation and technical test plans as well as assisting with the development of technical skills of team members and business users including senior management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Environment: WebFOCUS 7.6.12 to WebFOCUS 126.96.36.199, MRE, App and Developer Studio, ReportCaster, Java Script, MS Office, ACCESS, VISIO, Windows, Unix, 1010Data, and Oracle.
- Converted WebFOCUS 7 dashboards to WebFOCUS 8 Portals and created new WebFOCUS 8 portals.
- Created numerous reports which were used by my colleagues as templates for a project to convert over 200 reports to WebFOCUS 82.
- Worked with senior management and business users to complete several complex applications.
- Assisted Information Builders in the definition and implementation of new database structures for 1010dataand conversion from 716 to 81 and 82. More…
- Created major application for the automated creation of over fourteen thousand weekly store and org level reports.
- These reports are generated and distributed to the organizations in less than 20 minutes using ReportCaster.
- This was used as the basis for a similar application which create and distributes over fourteen thousand monthly reports.
- Created advanced level reports with extensive parameter pages, reporting, and drilldowns abilities.
- Created and maintained SDLC documentation for all aspects of applications development and support.
- Created technical documentation, test and implementation plans, and Visio flow charts for several major projects.
- Converted reports from Oracle Report Writer using Oracle sources to WebFOCUS using 1010data sources.
- Created and maintained SDLC documentation for all aspects of applications development, testing, and support.
- Created advanced level reports with extensive drilldowns and reporting abilities.
- Provided regular (7 x 24) support for existing programs, procedures, and team members.
- Ensured quality control by adhering to SDLC programming, testing, and documentation standards.
- Converted reports from Oracle Report Writer using Oracle sources to WebFOCUS using 1010data sources. This includes the associated Opcon and ReportCaster jobs used st schedule and distribute over 14 thousand compound PDF reports to all organization levels and stores.